Position: Behavioral Health Tech / Clinical Assistant Coordinator
Location: Serenity Haven – Fayette, OH
Classification: Full Time, Non-Exempt
The BHT/CA Coordinator is responsible for monitoring SH residents, providing clinical services and individual intake services, conducting drug screens, ordering food and reviewing food safety with clients/staff, and assisting director with scheduling for clients, BHT’s/CA’s, and inspections. She is also responsible for ensuring the completion of documentation of the BHT log, the service activity log, incident reports, documentation within Greenway group/individual notes as well as drug screen documentation and other basic documentation as assigned.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identify and order necessary food/kitchen supplies. Have knowledge of updated requirements of health department regulations and ensure compliance with staff and clients.
2. Schedule necessary administrative to ensure the facility is running as it should (i.e. drug dogs, etc…).
3. Observe and document changes, unusual events, violations of rules/guidelines, and other notable incidents as related to the clients.
4. Conduct group counseling services as scheduled by director.
5. Review BHT log and coordinate services with other SH staff at shift change to ensure continuity of care.
6. Provide security by frequently monitoring SH buildings, grounds, offices & vehicles.
7. Follows agency policy and procedure and maintains compliance with accreditation bodies – CARF and OMHAS.
1. Associates Degree in social work or related field preferred, high school degree required.
2. Obtain and maintain CDCA through the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board.
3. Training, experience, and understanding in the mental health and addiction field.
4. Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and ability to be insured by agency provider.
5. Subject to a BCI background check and pre-employment drug screen.
5. Must be 21 years of age.
Deadline for Application: 1/25/2019
Please send resume to: Jodi Hybart
511 Perry St.
Defiance, OH 43512
Equal Opportunity Employer