- Utility Assistance (HEAP,PIPP) schedule online https://capappointments.com/CapAppointments.aspx , or by calling 1-844-493-1193.
- PATH Homeless Shelter: Access to emergency shelter and services to homeless persons continues Please call 419-990-5135 with questions.
- Head Start: NOCAC will be canceling all Child Development classes and home visits for the next three weeks (March 16 to April 3).
- Weatherization: All repairs suspended until further notice
- Getting Ahead Classes: All classes suspended until further notice
- Tax Preparation: All appointments suspended. Self Serve Tax available on NOCAC website https://www.nocac.org/tax-filing-information/
- Financial Coaching: All appointments suspended. Financial Empowerment questions or resources can be directed to email@example.com
Utility Assistance: NOCAC has suspended face to face appointments for all HEAP, PIPP and Emergency Service appointments. Those seeking assistance should still schedule an appointment using the link, schedule online, or by calling 1-844-493-1193. Appointments will be conducted by phone from one of our HEAP/Community Service Specialist.Please note that Toledo Edison and AEP have both temporarily suspended shut-offs due to non-payment of bills. The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) extended its winter reconnect order through May 1, 2020. The Winter Reconnect Order helps Ohioans reconnect or maintain electric and natural gas service during the heating season between Oct. 14, 2019 and May 1, 2020.
PATH Homeless Shelter: At the recommendation of health experts, the PATH Center will be closed to the public until further notice. In an effort to encourage people to stay home, in accordance with the Governors mandate, we will not be doing carry out meals at this time.
All scheduled PATH Center activities for the remainder of March and April are cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience
Mental Health Resources
- Crisis Counselor 1-800-985-5990
- Ohio Crisis Textline Text 4hope to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255
- Medical Help-911
Free Student Internet
AT&T Access https://www.att.com/shop/internet/access/#!/ 855.220.5211
- Expanding eligibility based on income and to households participating in National School Lunch Program/Head Start
- Offering two months of free service to new Access customers who order by April 30, 2020. $5/mo or $10/mo thereafter, depending on your speed.